19 June 2011

Michigan Meteor 18JUN2011

Caro, Michigan Meteor ~10:30 pm 18JUN2011
Saw a meteor tonight around 1030pm going west of Caro, Michigan -Cassandra Hersey

Date and Time of event? 
Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? 
Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? 
Duration of Event (seconds)? 
Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) 
color, sounds? 
Photos? Videos? 
please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 Year of Meteors!

1 comment:

Garage Sale 303 said...

I saw it in the NNW sky around 10:20 PM told everyone I knew they thought I was nuts, of course. I looked out the window saw what I thought was a planet. It was a large glowing Red orange orb that became brighter and brighter. After abut 3-5 mins it looked like fire and then it just kinda burned out.