01 April 2009

Fireball over Alberta 31MAR09

31MAR09 Meteor/Meteorite News
Albertans claim to have seen 'great glow' in the sky
Some early risers in Alberta have called CBC News, claiming they saw a spectacular flash in the sky that could have been a meteor.CBC Saskatchewan - 34 minutes ago

Southern Albertans claim to have seen 'great glow' in the sky
Several early morning risers in southern Alberta are calling CBC News, claiming they saw a spectacular flash in the sky that could have been a meteor.CBC via Yahoo! Canada News - 2 hours, 2 minutes ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a new one for your website.
On 9/20/09 at about 1am in the morning I was driving with my Girlfriend on I-87(the Major Deegan) in the Bronx. we were just south of the Fordham RD exit(exit 9) talking about everyday stuff when all of a sudden a SPECTACULAR FIREBALL lit up the sky over the bronx heading in a downward angle looking like it was going to land in the Bronx somewhere. My Girlfriend was like "DID YOU SEE THAT????" We only saw it for about 3-4 seconds and it was gone. since New Jersey is on the left of I-87 and right of Bronx is the Atlantic Ocean, we were going Northbound I figure it had to go to the ocean somewhere since there has been no news about a meteor or Nasa's Space trash hitting the Bronx. Well, thats my Contribution to your page.

Jose P